Welcome to my digital portfolio. This is a home to some of my personal work, my resume, some of publicly shared ideas, and things that I don’t post elsewhere. A little bit about me: I’m a digital entrepreneur with more than a decade of work in the digital space. I enjoy spending whatever free time I can find helping to promote and support like-minded organizations and initiatives that I care about.
Sometimes that means volunteering for organizations that promote digital sovereignty, somtimes its doing pro-bono work for small businesses/organizations, and sometimes that just means regularly donating to content creators advocating for the ideas that I believe in.
No matter what it is I’m doing, I’m usually quite active in the communities to which I belong; and I participate in a lot of communities. I believe that the best way to be true advocate for the things in which you believe is to show it. In action. If you’d like to connect with me here, feel free to reach out!
Cheers for now!
1 Year of study abroad time to practice Spanish language
- Helping authors craft effective and impactful crowdfunding campaigns to finance their future publications
- Working hands on with authors from a first draft manuscript phase to help them create a well-written, structurally-sound, and engaging piece of literature.
- Concurrently creating marketing collateral throughout the revisions phase that will help authors use in post publication to build community and further author rapport
- Post publication strategic marketing outlines, activities, and guidance
- Graphic design work
- Content Marketing work
- Front end web Development work
- General Marketing
- Launched promotional campaigns
- Created e-blasts & social media posts
- Product Photography
- Brand guidelines and compliance
- Maintained & updated company website
- Achieved sales goals
- Quality control of service
- Established repeat sales and customer loyalty
More coming soon!
More coming soon!
Let’s Keep In Touch
For a quick contact scan the QR code to get all my info